United Way of Greater Knoxville Partners
United Way partners with organizations that share our view that the way to improve lives is by mobilizing the caring power of communities.
Our partners know that what we are judged on is results: the tangible and quantifiable impact we make day after day.
Their long-term commitments are essential to addressing key social issues, such as helping children and youth achieve their potential; promoting financial stability and independence; and improving people’s health.
- Community Partner Contact Information
- Community Partner Program Descriptions
- Applications for Funding
- Fundraising Certification Form and Policies
- Quarterly Reports for Income, Health and Basic Needs Programs
- Donor Choice Reporting System
- Bi-annual Report for Education Programs (2012)
- Bi-annual Report for Education Programs (2013)
- Bi-annual Report for Education Programs (2014)